Richard Language College, (PIC 949249761) Bournemouth, England www.rlc.co.uk works in close partnership with Shadows Professional Development for Europe, (PIC – 949086219) www.shadows.org.uk . Our UK training courses for teachers are held at the College in Bournemouth.
We are Erasmus+ Schools specialists, with over 20 years’ experience in Comenius/Erasmus+ Course Provision, leadership and management of large scale projects (school and international), and E.U. Project assessment:
- 5 Comenius Regio projects, 2 recommended as “exemplary” and used as models in Brussels: Migrant Education, CLIL, Continuous Teacher Professional Development, Earth Charter Ecology and Learning to Learn
- A Multilateral bid worth E290,000 (19 European partners) and 3 successful Schools Bi-Lateral Partnerships
- Guidance of schools’ KA1 applications – more than 1.5 million Euros Erasmus + grants for 2014-2017
- Examples of 2014-16 Erasmus+ school applications: Italy – 34,000 Euros won assessed at 98% UK- 86,000 Euros won assessed at 96% Italy- 26,000 Euros won assessed at 100%
Our Courses cover:
- Learning and Teaching Foreign Languages (EP1 & EP3)
- CLIL Teaching & Learning School Subjects in a Foreign Language (EP2 & EP4)
- How to Empower and Motivate Students (EP5)
- Intensive General English course concentrates on improving the English skills of the participants (EP6)
- English for Business (EP7)
- Language & School Attachments (“Bi-Component”) (EP8, EP9 & EP10)
- School Management Training (for Head Teachers, Deputy Heads, School Management /Senior Teaching Staff as well as European Programme Coordinators or members of staff involved in Erasmus+ activities) and Erasmus+ Schools Applications (EP11).
Our Bi-Component and Study Visits are unique in Europe.
Course Descriptions meet rigorous Erasmus+ requirements: Language Entry Levels, Total Course Contact Hours, Pre-Course, Intra-Course and Post-Course Modalities, Course Content and Topics Covered, Course Objectives, Daily Programme & Timetable, Outcomes.
Signed Agreements: a signed Erasmus+ Mobility Agreement and a signed Erasmus+ Quality Commitment are prepared in detail and sent with the Confirmation and Invoice – the Course Provider’s Certificate of Attendance has an original signature and fully complies with Erasmus+ regulations – the Course Provider validates the Europass Mobility the Sending School completes with Course Provider details required by Erasmus+.
Our Complete Service provides the highest training quality for the participants plus detailed support to the sending school. This attention to detail not only saves the sending school days of work, but protects the school in case of Erasmus+ inspection.