This course is suitable for teachers who are non-native speakers of English and:
- intend to teach their subject(s) through the medium of English (CLIL) or
- are planning to start teaching English or
- need to develop their language skills in order to study relevant literature
and publications in English or to communicate within international projects.
The intention is to equip those working with English with key language and communication skills appropriate in educational, social and vocational contexts.
This course involves small group teaching, allowing concentrated, thorough study of English, and develops all aspects of English – listening, speaking, reading and writing. The course will develop the participants’ language skills to help enable them to teach and communicate in English efficiently and successfully.
Our ‘Intensive General English’ language course is for those seeking an intensive, thorough study of English. The in-depth approach develops all aspects of English – listening, speaking, reading and writing. Classes are offered at 5 levels from Elementary to Advanced.
- Improving personal English Language skills: fluency, accuracy, authenticity
- Improving confidence in using the language, developing communicative skills
- Improving language skills useful for teaching
- Better understanding of students’ needs and behaviour during classes
- Observing teaching techniques to improve students’ motivation
- Developing Cultural Consciousness
- Teamwork and Interpersonal Abilities
- Knowledge of Erasmus+ potential for professional development
Communication skills; Literature, Languages (incl. CLIL), Classical languages