This 1 or 2-week course is aimed at non-native speakers of English teaching English as a Foreign Language to students of all age groups, in various types of schools and for different purposes
This practical course develops:
1. The participants’ personal English language skills in the morning lessons
2. Various techniques and methodological approaches of teaching English as a Foreign Language in afternoon sessions
Course design is in 7 one-week or two-week modules. Each Module is designed for the teaching of a certain age range of pupils/students.
Each module is repeated regularly and may be combined with certain other modules to form two-week courses. Please check this carefully before making your choice according to our published Module Start Dates.
MODULE 1: Exploiting Resources to Develop the Skills
MODULE 2: Early Language Learning
MODULE 3: Developing the Four Skills (10+yrs)
MODULE 4: Diversified Classroom Activities (10+yrs)
MODULE 5: Current Trends and Innovative Approaches to Language Learning
MODULE 6: Building Language Learning and Exam Power
MODULE 7: British Culture
- Strategies, skills, activities and language necessary to deliver EFL lessons meeting the challenges of education in 21st century Europe
- Improved personal English Language skills and confidence in lesson delivery
- Improved language teaching skills/ use of classroom vocabulary and fluency
- Techniques/Methodological Approaches of English as a Foreign Language
- Learning Techniques to improve students’ motivation
- Developing Awareness of Cultural Diversity
- Insights into current practice and developments in TEFL. How to access, from the participant’s own country, changes and developments in English
- Erasmus+ potential for your own and others’ professional development
Arts, cultural studies, ethics, philosophy; Literature, languages (incl. CLIL), classical languages; Pedagogy and didactics
Foreign language; Learning to learn
Please click here for information about our terms and conditions.