This course is suitable for teachers who are non-native speakers of English and:
- intend to teach their subject(s) through the medium of English (CLIL) or
- will start teaching CLIL
- need to develop their language skills
The course will improve confidence in lesson delivery and expand the participant’s range of methodological approaches to enhance classroom practice in addition to supplying the language and vocabulary needed in the classroom.
This course involves small group teaching, allowing concentrated, thorough study of English in morning classes, and develops all the CLIL Techniques in afternoon sessions. The course will develop the participants’ language skills to help enable them to teach and communicate in English efficiently and successfully.
- CLIL Techniques
- Critical Analysis of Real CLIL Lessons
- Classroom Language
- Language Awareness
- Learning style
- Pronunciation and Phonology
- Vocabulary Acquisition
- Aided research of sources
- Improving personal English Language skills: fluency, accuracy, authenticity
- Improving confidence in using the language, developing communicative skills
- Improving language skills useful for teaching
- Better understanding of students’ needs and behaviour during classes
- Observing teaching techniques to improve students’ motivation
- Developing Cultural Consciousness
- Teamwork and Interpersonal Abilities
- Knowledge of Erasmus+ potential for professional development
Communication skills; Literature, languages (incl. CLIL), classical languages; Pedagogy and didactics
Please click here for information about our terms and conditions.